West 8th Street and 5th Avenue
This lovely, welcoming West Village apartment is located in a charming pre-war building just steps from to Washington Square Park (with weekly organic food market), Manhattan’s best bars and restaurants, Whole Foods, a movie theater and public transportation.
The bedroom has a full size bed with fresh linens, and a chest for clothing storage. The living room sofa folds out into a bed for additional sleeping options. The sunny dine-in kitchen has full size appliances and comes stocked with a complete set of dishes, cups, pots, pans, and cooking utensils. Towels are provided for pristine bathroom with shower.
Move-in ready, short or long term lease.
- 32” flat screen TV with standard cable
- High speed internet (WiFi)
- Air conditioning in both the living room and the bedroom
- More amenities are available upon request
West 8th Street & 5th Avenue
- 3 minute walk to both the West 4th subway station (A/C/E/B/D/F/M trains) and the Astor Place subway station (6 train).
- Multiple options for easily accessible Bus.
- Plentiful Taxi Cabs
- 3 flights walk-up
- Can accommodate 2 people
- Utilities are $250 EXTRA per month (flat rate)
- 4 month minimum stay
- No Pets